söndag 5 februari 2017

WELCOME

Hi and welcome to my new blog! 

So I have decided to start a new blog. I am a girly girl and will post about my life and stuff that I like. It can be everything from makeup to what I eat or a good book or fashion. 
English is not my first language just so you know(in case Im spelling wrong or something)

 
 

I will start with 25 facts about me so that you can get to know me better.



What is your middle name?: Isabella
What was favourite subject at school?: Art
What is your favourite drink?: Tea ( regular or ice) and lemonade
What is your favourite song at the moment?: Hmm honestly I dont know for the moment. 
What is your favourite food?: I love chocolate I know its not food but anything sweet! Or lebanese food! 
What is the last thing you bought?: Chocolate
Eyecolor: brown 
Favourite Colour?: Dusty pinks and neutrals, mauve colors, earth colors, rose gold :)
Do you have any pets?: no, but I am thinking of getting a kitten
Favourite Perfume?: Chanel chance eau tendre. Try it you will love it! 
Favourite Holiday?: I love paris
Whats your age: 25
Have you ever been out of the country, if so how many times?: Yes, maybe like 15-20 times, and I have travelled through Europe with train 2 times.
Do you speak any other language?: Only swedish and english. I understand spanish and a little french.
How many siblings do you have?: Two <3
What is your favourite shop?: Primark for Life. Really, haha :)
Favourite restaurant?: I love all lebanese resturangs! 
When was the last time you cried?: I cry all the time lol so sensitive.
Country you want to visit: Tunisia, Morocco, Egypt ( already been there but haven't visit the pyramids) Indonesia, Bali, Maldives.
Favourite Movie?: Breakfast at tiffanys and the notebook 
Favourite TV show?: I never watch tv shows. But modern family is so funny.
PC or Mac?: I have a PC dont know how to use mac. My sister has got one but I dont like it honestly. Im used to PC.
What phone do you have?: Iphone SE rosegold and I love it!
How tall are you?: 167 centimeters don't know in feet.
Can you cook?: Yes



Hope you enjoyed and got to know me a little bit better



 



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar