torsdag 9 februari 2017

MY PERFUMES AND MAKEUP

Hi guys!

So this is a short video of my makeup and perfumes hope you will like it.

I dont have that much makeup because I dont collect it. I only buy the things that I "need".


THE PERFUMES:
Boss - ma vie. I reallt loove this perfume. It is so girly and perfect for spring and summer. You can really smell the jasmine in the heartnote of the perfume.

The other one beside is a perfume I got in spain. It reminds me of amor amor by cacharel. This one is a bit "heavier" and I use this mostly in the autum and the winter time.

Coco chanel - mademoiselle, wich is almost empty! :( this one is so fresh and classy, definitely a spring scent.

J'adore by dior is also one of my favourites. This one is a warmer scent and I use it all year around.

Daisy Dream by marc Jacobs is a really girly and flowery/sweet scent. Perfect for summertimes!

Infusion d'iris by Prada - This one is a heavy scent, but smells sooo good. I only use this in the winter. I dont think they sell these anymore. I talked to a lady that worked for them and she told me they where going to stop sell this one. But it is Amazing!
 
Then I got 2 perfumes from bath and body works.
one smell like lavendel and honey and the other one madagascar vanilla. Love both. I use them all year around


MAKEUP:

I really dont use so much makeup. For a daily makeup I use
Concealer, blush, eyeshadow in my crease, same eyeshadow to my brows, lipstick and eyeliner. Thats it.

Sometimes when I do something more special I use fake lashes and powderfoundation from mac, and highlighter.

But for everyday I like to keep it as natural as possible. I dont want to cover my face I want to bring out the things that I like on my face. Instead of covering all upp with foundation and powder and all that. You know what I mean.. I still want to look like me when I take the makeup of.
We all are created beautiful and we just need to accept our flaws.


Hope you liked this post!
 
 
 




 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar