måndag 6 februari 2017

PRODUCT REVIEW: SENSAI SILK PEELING POWDER & ORIGINS DRINK UP INTENSIVE MASK

Hi guys!

So today I am going to do a review of two products that I absolutely love and recomend. Every reveiw that I do will be 100% honest even if I like the product or not.
But I will most likely only write about the products that I love anyways.


Ok so this silk peeling powder from SENSAI is from the silky purifying line. I love all their silky purifying products and can really recomend them all! But for now I only have this one. But honestly it is the best facial cleaners that I have tried so far.
So they have a 1-2 step for cleaning and then they have one extra step if you want a peeling. You can look it up over
here if you want to see what products they have from this line.

So this peeling powder is for all skin types. I have dry skin especially now in the winter, and this works amazing on me. My skin feels so soft and clean after I use this.

How to use it:
Remove makeup and clean your face (I think they recomend to use their 1-2 step to do that, but I don't do it and it works fine for me.) and soak your face with lukewarm water.
take a dose by tilting the bottle upside down straight in the hand and add some water and mix it together in your hand and apply to your face using circual motion. You can use this 1-3 times a week depending on your skintype. I use it maybe 2 times a week.
This really leaves my skin super soft and feels moisturised. It is a gentle exfoliation and removes dead skincells and cleans the pores.

This is a bit pricey though and I got it from work so I didn't pay for it. But it lasts a long time and works really good on me so I will probably purchase it when I finish this one.



Over to the next product wich is the Drink up intensive overnight mask by ORIGINS, this one is amazing! It smells sooo good and it moisture the skin perfectly. I always use this overnight but you can also use it as a mask for 10 min and then tissue of the excess.
I really like ORIGINS bc they use good ingredients in their products. This one does not contain any parabens , sulfates, mineral oil, PABA, propylene glycol and more. You can read it on their website also.

How to use:
I use this one after Im done with washing and cleaning my face(and somedays peeling). I put on a small amount and massage this onto my face for a while and then leave it on overnight. I don't use any other cream, so I skip the night cream or any other cream bc this contains so much moisture. When I wake up my face feels so soft, smooth and moisturised.
This one is good if you have dry skin or for really "thirsty" skin. You can use this one 1-2 times a week. I only use this one in the winter months bc that's when I need it the most. My skin isn't that dry in the summer. Maybe bc it's not so freezing cold and I do drink more water bc of the heat.

I hoped you enjoyed this review and if you are looking for products like this you should definitely try one of these ones.



 
ORIGINS MASK & SENSAI PEELING
 
This is how the powder looks like
 
 
 
 
 
 






Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar