tisdag 7 februari 2017

HOW TO GET SUPER SOFT HAIR

Ok so I have very dry and sometimes frizzy hair.
So I do use the flat iron a lot to get my hair smooth and shiny.
I do use oils and heat protectors but it still is damaging to the hair even though it looks nice and shiny on the outside I know that the flat iron is damaging my hair soo much.

So the other day I was going to wash my hair, and I wanted to try something new.

I started to wet my hair and then I pressed out the excess water from my hair and I took some conditioner and put it all over my hair.
I left it in my hair for maybe 10 min when I was taking a bath.

And then I rinsed my hair from all the conditioner. I schampooed my hair as usual only putting the schampoo to my scalp and then I used conditioner as usual.
And when my hair dried, my hair got suuuuper soft and silky .

I really recomend trying this espacially if you have dried/frizzy or curly hair. I can imagine that this will be extra good to those with curly hair.

Hope you enjoyed and got any use from this post




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar