måndag 6 februari 2017

MY EYESHADOWS

So yesterday my husband gave me the blushed nudes palette from Maybelline.
I have been wanting this palette for soo long! I just love the colors and the blushed nudes theme.
I already have the Nudes palette from Maybelline and then I got a palette from urban decay the naked basics. I dont own a lot of makeup, and I really dont need 3 palettes so I will be giving the Nudes palette away.
Bc I already have som nude basic colors in the urban decay one :)

I use the urban decay palette almost every day. I like to wear less makeup, so I usually put a little bit of the naked 2 and faint shadow on my lids or/and in the crease and then I put some venus eyeshadow on the browbone. Some days thats it for the eyemakeup.
I love to use the faint shadow as a browshadow to define my brows.
So this palette is really useful for me.



The new blushed nudes palette that I got yesterday will be my new favourite, for sure. I mean can you ever go wrong with pinks and neutrals? I dont Think so :)
I usually like when the shadows are matt, but I really like this one even though there's only ONE matte shadow.
But bc the colors are so soft and feminine I think that this will also be perfect for everyday. And I love that there are some darker colors for a night time look.
 
So I only have two palettes and all the colors I need. Bc I dont wear that much makeup or don't do so many different looks. So if I get another palette I will probably give one of these away, bc makeup gets old and I dont want to throw away anything, That would be such a waste.
 
Have a good evening!

 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar